The necessity now exists more than ever for us to center more intently on the fundraising efforts that directly impact Shanerock and the families it serves.
We wanted to take a quick moment to thank you for making our 7th year such a success!!!
Thank you for your continued support of our cause...
Special Thanks to:
- Rocky River Brewing Company - Gary and Erin Cintron/Bob Cintron and the entire hard working crew from the brewco!
- Force Indoor Sports - Drew Greathouse .... Your commitment to this cause and your energy and effort to transform the court with the team from the brewing company....is truly special.
- Charles Scott - Thank you for efforts to cut over 150 heads over 3 hours....
- Mare/Bill Hahn - for the amazing desserts/cupcakes. Thanks for your efforts to bake/make hundreds of unbelievable sweets for the event.
- Westhaven Ladies and volunteers at sign ups. We are lucky to have you every year work so hard for this cause.
- Aaron Marinelli - You are the voice of our day and such a great voice for our cause. God Bless you and your family as they have been such an important part of this event's success over the years.
We shaved over 150 heads and raised over $155,000. The final numbers will be coming in over the next few weeks.
Some interesting numbers to share with you since we started (including this years preliminary totals):
1200 = number heads shaved at our events since 2012
$1,440,477.46 = total dollars raised at the Rocky River Brewing Company/Force events
Thank you for all of your support.
Eric & Amy
For Eric Haddad, head shaving isn’t just a one-time deal, because as the dad of a kid who fought brain cancer, he knows firsthand that the effects can last a lifetime. Next month, at the Rocky River event in Ohio, Eric will be shaving his head for the eighth time, while raising funds for research that he hopes will lead to better, safer treatments for kids with cancer.
We are so proud to be supported by the generous duo of Sean & Grace Kennedy's and Sibling Revelry Brewing!
“Giving back cements us more within the community. It’s important that our hard work not only delivers a paycheck, but that it benefits the community as well.”
Here is a short Baldrick's blog where Eric Haddad was interviewed regarding his 7th year shaving for Shane!
Our family had a great day riding in a police car to the Indians game!!
Check out our Shanerock video promoting St. Ignatius High School "Running with the Cats" 5k run!